Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Candygram for Mongo !


I've had three premonition dreams in the last week.
I've had melting memories of the dreams upon waking,
that quickly disappear.
Then much later in the day an event would happen
and the memory of it from my dream would return,
with that creepy feeling of Deja Vue.

But yesterday I had a variation of sorts on this.
I haven't dreamt very often about
my mother or father since their deaths,
but I had a dream that now mostly escapes me other than the ending,
which was my mother being with me
and matter of factually telling me
that I would die in two years.

The context was not to worry about whatever
was the real subject of the dream,
that I wouldn't be around that long, anyway.

Fortunately, I don't believe in this dream as prophesy.

I really don't know what I would do differently,
even if I did believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment